Have a Passion for Plants?
Join our team!
Sedgefield Interior Landscapes is an industry leader and one of the most respected names in the interior landscaping industry, offering unsurpassed experience in the field of interior plant service. Sedgefield is a customer-driven organization that provides high-quality products and outstanding services that are second to none. If you are highly motivated and passionate about working within the interior plant industry, you may be perfect for our team.
Keys to Our Success
Here at Sedgefield, we are family. We believe that treating our associates and clients with respect is the key to our success. We are very proud of our many long-term associates, some of whom who have been with us for over 20 years! We are proud of our staff and the commitment and loyalty they continue to provide to our clients and to our company. Our associates’ commitment ensures that we provide clients with a quality product and service that exceeds their expectations.
What Sedgefield Offers:
- Excellent salary and benefits including:
- Major Medical
- Full Dental
- Life Insurance
- 7 paid holidays
- 2 to 4 Weeks Personal Time Per Year
- Tuition reimbursement plan
- Performance-based incentive awards
- Continuous training program
- Outstanding career growth opportunities
- A unique environment of talented, diverse people
At Sedgefield, we are committed to finding long-term, skilled, hard-working, dedicated associates who are interested in building a successful career. We offer a wide range of challenging professional opportunities. While we have many different careers available, the majority of our opportunities are divided into a couple of key areas:
- Service Technician – Our service associates are our prime connection with our customers. They are responsible for building strong customer relationships while providing high-quality plant care service.
- Installation Technician – Our installation personnel deliver and install top quality plants, decorative containers and holiday decor to our clients in a prompt, courteous and professional manner while ensuring that all material and work meet high-quality standards.
- Holiday Production Personnel – Also known as E.L.V.E.S, are responsible for Executing Lavish Vision Every Season. Our holiday production crew have an eye for detail and design, working in collaboration with design consultants, they are responsible for custom decorating and assisting with installation and removal of holiday décor.
Contact Sedgefield Interior Landscapes for an application. Upon completion of your application, please e-mail the application directly to our Sedgefield Team. Mark the subject line – “Sedgefield Career Application.” We look forward to talking with you.